In this article, we will take a look at the six steps involved in launching your online education business.
Start your online coaching institute in 2021 to mark the beginning of an exciting journey. Online learning is becoming more widespread year after year. Thanks to the pandemic, we have figured out an easy and accessible way for everyone to teach & learn. Whether you are teaching a new skill, hobby, or academic subject, it’s quite easy to create a course in 2021 using the Spayee LMS.
1. Decide What to Teach
Choosing a course topic which is a combination of your knowledge, passion & demand is what makes a course topic profitable.
Ask yourself a few questions in order to decide what to teach.
- What can I learn from this?
● What are the topics that fascinate me & I can learn about them without getting bored?
● Which topic have I taught to someone & thoroughly enjoyed it?
● Narrow things down. Take a broad topic then select a niche in order to produce material that’s quite helpful.
2. Validate your Online Course
Now that you have found out about an online course idea. You need to validate that course idea in order to make sure it’s profitable.
Here is how it usually goes:
● Once you have got your course topic idea, validate its demand it by trying to pre-sell it.
● If you could get people to sign up or pre-sell it, you will have some confidence about it.
● When you actually launch, you will have a list of people who are interested in your course. You can target a similar audience.
3. Create your Course Content
Your course idea is validated. It’s time to create & upload your online course content.
Let’s dig deeper on how creating an online course will look like,
● Gather all the content resources.
● Create an online course outline.
● Create a mix of content including audio, video, infographics, E-books, live classes, etc.
● Record online video lessons.
● Schedule online live classes using online course platforms like Spayee.
● Set up a pricing structure.
● Use Spayee to not worry about Payment gateway integration, quizzes, online tests & assignments.
An important piece to complete this puzzle is having your online course website hold it together. Look no further than Spayee, it provides all the exciting features at very affordable prices.
4. Create a Brand Awareness
Now that you have everything in place, you need to tell people you exist. Create your brand by being visible and finding out branding materials that represent your brand. Do not the mistake of trying to appeal to everyone. Focus on creating a unique value proposition first which will help you stand out.
5. Start Finding your Students
With everything else set up, if you market yourself well then only you would be able to grow your audience. The aim of your marketing strategies should be to get to know your audience so that you can add value upfront.
- Social mediaWhile starting with social media marketing, select the top 2-3 mediums like LinkedIn, Instagram, or Youtube. Begin to create content like a fire that widens your reach.
- Content marketingBegin to publish content twitch would build trust and authority. You can create free value content like articles, videos, podcast episodes, images, and infographics.
- NetworkingFocus on developing relationships with other influencers. It would lead to the kind of opportunities that wouldn’t have been possible otherwise.
- Email marketingEmail marketing when done correctly could land like one of the effective marketing strategies.
- Paid advertisingIrrespective of however minimal your budget is, get paid advertising done. It is an amazing way to grow your audience. FB ads, Google ads, or Youtube & even Quora ads work well if you know your audience well enough.
Also Read: Create Membership Site